It is important for patients to keep an open and honest line of communication with our medical physicians and staff. All information is confidential and HIPPA compliant. Information is used to make accurate and appropriate evaluations from our physicians, as well as accurate and efficient insurance transactions.
- Accurate and complete medical history, including medication currently taking
- Co-payments and the difference between deductibles and the charge for service are the patient’s financial responsibilities
- HMO Patients are required to have a referral from your primary care physician
- Any insurance authorizations/verifications that are required before a visit
- For patients having a procedure requiring sedation, must arrange a family member/friend with a valid driver’s license for a rider after
- We provide a transportation service, but this must be arranged before the procedure